Are you looking for a great deal on a 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon? Look no further! This article will provide information on the features and specifications of this vehicle, as well as Pros and Cons, and Frequently Asked Questions. Read on to make sure this is the right vehicle for you!
|Model||Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon|
The 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon is a dependable off road vehicle that comes with a powerful 3.8L V6 engine and a 4-speed automatic transmission. It has a soft top, removable doors, and a winch mount on the front bumper. The interior is spacious and comfortable, and features leather seats, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, and a CD player. Additionally, it has a hard top for colder weather and a set of rock rails for additional protection. It has 145,000 miles and is in good condition.
The Wrangler Rubicon is equipped with a 4.10 axle ratio and a 4:1 low-range transfer case. This combination gives it greater off-road capability and a higher towing capacity. It also has a locking rear differential and 32-inch tires for improved traction in difficult terrain. Additionally, it has a skid plate on the underside to protect the engine and transfer case.
The Rubicon has a two-piece hardtop, which makes it easy to remove the top and install the soft top in warmer weather. It also has a set of fog lights, a front air dam, and a set of tinted windows. The suspension has been upgraded with a 2-inch lift kit, and the interior has been outfitted with a set of all-weather floor mats. This Jeep is a great choice for anyone looking for a dependable off-roader.
- Q: What is the engine size?
- A: The engine size is 3.8L V6.
- Q: Does it have a locking rear differential?
- A: Yes, it has a locking rear differential.
- Q: Is the interior leather?
- A: Yes, the interior is leather.
- Q: Does it have a winch mount?
- A: Yes, it has a winch mount on the front bumper.
- Q: Is the suspension upgraded?
- A: Yes, the suspension has been upgraded with a 2-inch lift kit.
- Q: Does it have a two-piece hardtop?
- A: Yes, it has a two-piece hardtop.
- Q: How many miles does it have?
- A: The Jeep has 145,000 miles.
Pros and Cons
Pros: powerful engine, 4-speed automatic transmission, removable doors, hardtop for colder weather, locking rear differential, upgraded suspension, all-weather floor mats, and winch mount.
Cons: high miles, and no spare tire.